This is a quick guide to delivering error-free photos, even when you have no one to suggest you for a right one. Selecting a perfect cover type and paper is important, especially when it comes to a beautiful look of a magazine or any of your projects with pictures. Are you thinking of adding up those glossy photo papers or more of a matte feeling to your required task? Do you wish to have one book with fine print that stands out among-st crowded bookshelves?
A lot of questions and doubts arise in people’s mind when they decide which paper is right for their project. Therefore, here are the basic choices for you to make your selection process simple and forthright:
Types of Photo Papers
It has smooth semi-matte finish with high quality and sustainability. This is good for every type of photo book or art book.
- Premium Matte
Slightly sheen to a paper adds richness to its peel and finish. Premium matte is around 35% heavier and more opaque than the standard paper. Moreover, this paper is best for art books and photo books. However, drawing and paintings are presented better on it.
- Premium Luster
With a hint of gloss on it, premium luster is around 35% heavier and slightly more opaque than the standard paper. It will benefit a heftier page with a little bit more gloss.
- Proline Uncoated
It is an archival quality paper with an eggshell-textured uncoated finish. You can use this paper for printmaking, illustration, and watercolor painting as it is a marvelous paper for fine art projects. Also, it is a great choice for photography, especially when you want a more artisan look. It will aggravate grain.
- Proline Pearl Photo
A premium semi-gloss photo papers produced for high-end photo books has a slightly glossier finish. This paper is utilized for photo books with bright colors, deep blacks, warm skin tones, and silvery grey. It appears as a traditional photo paper.
Not only this, you can have ultimate trade book print options-
- Standard, Black and White: Good for books that don’t need much color but have lots of illustrations, line art, and graphics
- Economy Black and White: Great for books having text in large is in need of such print
- Standard Color: Suitable for books that contain any kind of paintings, photos, collage, illustrations, or graphics
- Economy Color: Useful for books with graphics, vector art, and little pops of text color at a low cost
Don’t forget to make your best choice for magazine paper types–
- Economy: A paper with graphics, illustrations, and text
- Premium: Fine for art magazines, fashion, comic books, and photography journals
One can explore a lot from amazing premium photo papers for their projects that somehow results in enhancing the productivity too.